42-8-35 Terms and conditions of probation.
The court shall determine the terms and conditions of probation and
provide that the probationer shall:
(1) Avoid injurious and vicious habits;
(2) Avoid persons or places of disreputable or harmful character;
(3) Report to the probation supervisor as directed;
(4) Permit the supervisor to visit him at his home or elsewhere;
(5) Work faithfully at suitable employment insofar as may be
(6) Remain within a specified location;
(7) Make reparation or restitution to any aggrieved person for the
loss caused by his offense, in an amount to be determined by the
Unless otherwise provided by law, no reparation or restitution to
aggrieved person for the damage or loss caused by his offense shall
if the amount is in dispute unless the same has been adjudicated;
(8) Make reparation or restitution as reimbursement to a
county for the payment for medical care furnished the person while
incarcerated pursuant to the provisions of Article 3 of Chapter 4 of
title. No reparation or restitution to a local governmental unit for
provision of medical care shall be made if the amount is in dispute
the same has been adjudicated;
(9) Repay the costs incurred by any municipality or county for
actions by an inmate covered under the provisions of paragraph (1)
subsection (a) of Code Section 42-4-71;
(10) Support his legal dependents to the best of his ability;
(11) Violate no local, state, or federal laws and be of general good
(12) If permitted to move or travel to another state, agree to waive
extradition from any jurisdiction where he may be found and not
effort by any jurisdiction to return him to this state.
Keep in mind that a judge can impose other terms and conditions.
These may include, but are not limited to:
Banishment from the jurisdiction
Incorporation of a restraining order
Suspension of driving privileges
Just about anything else a judge can think up.
to our online questionnaire.